Kenya Muslim Youth Alliance took part in the just concluded Faith to Action Network Capacity and skills building training for Faith organizations & Religious leaders on Advocacy and Resource Mobilization that will that was held in Mombasa-Kenya. .
The Training involved various Civil Society Organizations and religious leaders comprising various religions including Christian and Muslim Religions who are all members of the Faith to Action Global Network of which KMYA is a member.
Training Focus and tools
The training focused on two main areas including:
- Advocacy training using the AFP Smart
- Resource mobilization – using tools tested through many years such as those by DSW
The training workshop was attended by participants from various continents and countries including;
1. Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo)
2. Asia (Indonesia)
3. Europe (Netherlands)
4. North America (Philippines)
The training was organized by Faith to Action Network and jointly funded by;
2. DSW (Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevoelkerung)